Friday, August 14, 2015

2015-2016 Back to School Preview

The year is about to start and I absolutely cannot wait for what is in store.

Some things to look forward to this year:
TOWER GARDENS!
Idea turns into inspiration turns into 18 hours of grant writing turns into grant approval!  So much cross-curricular student engagement in store for this project.  Stay tuned.

1:1 CHROMEBOOKS!
I had chromebooks in my classroom last year, but this year the students have their own...Will device management change considerably?  I hope not.  I'll be sharing challenges and insights as the year progresses.

GOOGLE CERTIFIED TEACHER
I completed Google Certified Teacher Level 1 this summer and I'm looking forward to tackling Level 2 soon!

NEARPOD
Be on the lookout for new lessons from me in the Nearpod Content Store.  Follow @NearpodContent on Twitter

Also stay tuned for great new features!  Lots of good things to come from these folks!

AND MORE...

No comments:

Post a Comment