- Students need to learn digital citizenship and self-monitoring in the context of classwork.
- Google Classroom allows for individual students to be muted, but otherwise students can comment on assignments or announcements when student commenting is on.
- Questions with a finite answer can result in students just copying once another student has commented, so an assignment can be created to allow "hidden" responses that can be seen and commented on by the teacher(s) and individual student.
- I want to look into using Google Drawings to have students type/draw their answers to submit for certain types of problems. For example: Algebra works on Functions for a great portion of the year. Students could graph, solve, and identify information within a pre-made Google Drawing and then submit through the Google Classroom assignment.
- What do I like about student commenting?
- What do I need to further explore or change?
How are you using Google Classroom?